About the work itself, had a good run this weekend, powering past the first act and straight into second act. I'm building a solid beat outline with dialogue all ready to be transposed into prose. By now I probably have 20-40 pages of material depending how simple or sophisticated I get with it. I would like to have them written by the end of next weekend, which considering my deadlines, birthdays and other obligations culminate over the next week will either leave me with a reasonable stack of written pages, or one of those oversized wobble heads bobbing on my shoulders. We'll see what the week yields.
That 's all I have; no pithy, over-written sentiments tonight, which having read my recent late night entries, has me cringing with the embarrassing desires to edits those suckers down. But I'm going to leave them be, to remind myself to stay simple, short and sweet (as I need to do with my book) and just see and how my posts evolve over time.
Head now on way to sack.
No comments:
Post a Comment